Saturday, July 3, 2010

*Sunstroke and more pictures*

My sincere apologies for having not updated as regularly as I should have been over the past couple of days - I took the sunshine for granted and (with red hair and freckles) stayed out far too long in the sun and have had sun stroke on and off for the last week. It's going to be hard to sleep tonight - I can't imagine how bad it would be if I was wearing a t-shirt and not a 3/4 length. Argh! I'm so foolish!

And as promised, some lovely vintage ephemera for everyone:

Above is the original scan with that old paper feeling to it.

Here's the grayscale version - kind of noisy and not very solid, so I played with the levels a bit and I'm posting this one, too:

I like the one above the best - I think it gives a more clear look. And I love that it's mail oriented (hurray for snail mail!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online